HETALIA ROLEPLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Gakuen AU RP~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amelia Jones (F!America)
Admin
Amelia Jones (F!America)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:52 pm

I'd like to start a Gakuen AU roleplay~ Anyone wanna join? Both canon characters and OCs are more than welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia123rp.rpg-board.net
Jenni K. (Tasmania)

Jenni K. (Tasmania)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:29 pm

Can I join?
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jones (F!America)
Admin
Amelia Jones (F!America)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:48 pm

Absolutely! Just claim your character in the introduction section and you'll be all set! XD
Back to top Go down
Sarah Abbott (SC)

Sarah Abbott (SC)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:21 am

I shall join! Very Happy

South Carolina's human name is Sarah Abbott, and North Carolina's human name is William Abbott (yeah, they're siblings. They've known each other since the beginning so I gave them the same last name ;v; And finally a male NC, I never liked him as a female :L)
Back to top Go down
http://dreamer84324.deviantart.com
Amelia Jones (F!America)
Admin
Amelia Jones (F!America)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:30 pm

Coolio! I might also use my DC character, but I'll just start with Amelia.

OoOoOoOoOo

Beeeep. Beeeeeeeep. Beeeeeeeeep. Beee-

Lia slams her open palm down on the alarm clock, nearly sending it toppling off the bedside table. She blinks sleepily at the time, wishing that it would suddenly turn back an hour or two so she could go back to sleep.

No such luck.

Why did the first day back to school have to come so soon? It seems like only yesterday she was waking up around noon with a silly grin on her face on the first day of summer break. Two months went by way too quickly!

She drags herself out of bed, showers, and throws on her uniform. Dammit! If she doesn't hurry, she'll be late! She pulls her backpack over her shoulder and heads out into the main hall of the dormitory.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Abbott (SC)

Sarah Abbott (SC)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:03 pm

William was already pulling on his uniform - an early riser as always. The North Carolinian turned to his sister's bed, said sister still sleeping. "Sarah, get up! You're going to be late again," William said with a sigh.

"Mmmmmhhh, five more minutes...," Sarah muttered, turning in her bed. "Seriously, why do I even try to wake you up...," William huffed and walked over, pulling the blankets off of his sister. "WHA--?!" Sarah jolted up in the bed, eyes wide open, only relaxing when she saw her brother, "What was that for?!"

William pointed to the clock, "You're going to be late," he said. Sarah looked at the clock and her eyes widened at it, "Oh--!!" she lept out of the bed, "Go on ahead without me little bro!!" she said. "Don't call me your little brother...," William muttered, but grabbed his backpack and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Carter Jones (DC)

Daniel Carter Jones (DC)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Daniel stumbles out into the hall, one shoe on with the other in his hand. He hops on one foot, trying to shove the sneaker on, and has to grasp onto the doorframe to keep from face-planting into the ground.

"Ah, fuck!" He mutters, searching frantically for the key he's certain he had a second ago. Key, key, where is that goddamn- Oh. It's been in his hand the whole time. Geez this morning is just not going well for him.

But still, it's the first day of school, and he's excited as all get-out anyway! He spots a familiar-looking figure a little ways down the hall, and waves, running to catch up with him.

"Will! Hey, Will, wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Abbott (SC)

Sarah Abbott (SC)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:09 am

William paused, glancing behind him, stopping completely when he saw Daniel and turning around. "Hey, Daniel," he said, waiting for the other to catch up to him, a tiny, faint smile on his face. The closest thing you could get to a smile from him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Carter Jones (DC)

Daniel Carter Jones (DC)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Daniel catches up a second later and runs a hand through his messy blonde hair. "Dude, guess what today is?" He doesn't give William even a second to answer before exclaiming, "Football team try outs! You have to do it with me, man, it'll be fucking awesome!"

The short, skinny teenager doesn't exactly scream 'football material.' In fact, he looks like he'd be bound to wind up smeared across the field, but somehow he doesn't seem to realize that.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Abbott (SC)

Sarah Abbott (SC)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:09 pm

William sighed, "I'm not really into football, Danial," he replied, "I like stock car racing more. Like...NASCAR." Then he ran a hand through his slightly messy brown hair, "Besides, you don't really...look 'football material' I guess...," he implied.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Carter Jones (DC)

Daniel Carter Jones (DC)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:24 pm

"Okay, number one, I am an awesome football player!

And number two, NASCAR...? Uh, last time I checked, that wasn't really an extracurricular activity offered here. Come on, you have to find a sport or club or something, or you'll be a fucking outcast all year. And then it's only a short step to dying alone in a house full of cat shit because the actual cats were taken by Animal Control because there were so goddamn many of them!"
Back to top Go down
William Abbott (NC)

William Abbott (NC)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:40 pm

"Hey, I don't like cats very much!" William flared a small bit at that, but quickly composed himself, "'sides, I don't really like sports a whole lot anyway. I'm only a die-hard NASCAR fan, and that's it."

((NC is mainly made up of cities now, so he doesn't really act like a "southerner" anymore ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Daniel Carter Jones (DC)

Daniel Carter Jones (DC)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:36 pm

He shrugs. "I don't really like most sports either, just football, I'm only saying that you should at least join /something/." He pauses, raising an eyebrow, "Besides, isn't NASCAR kinda... dangerous? I mean, don't cars get blown up and shit sometimes?

((*DC's football team is pretty much their only decent sports team. Some of his teams (like hockey) are so bad that he literally refuses to acknowledge their existence XD))
Back to top Go down
Amelia Jones (F!America)
Admin
Amelia Jones (F!America)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Lia meanders down the hall, chewing her favorite strawberry flavored bubble gum and trying to decide how much she actually cares about whether she's late to class. 'Not much' is the conclusion.

As she makes her way further, she sees the two boys talking and decides to join them. Maybe they have similar schedules. "Howdy y'all~" She gently punches William in the arm- well, to her it feels gentle, but super strength can be tricky at times. "Hey Little C, where's big C?"
Back to top Go down
Jenni K. (Tasmania)

Jenni K. (Tasmania)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:26 pm

(I guess I'll jump in now if that's ok.)

Jenni was a mess by the time she got to class. She jumped in every mud puddle along the way and even made a game out of it. By the time she arrived, her hair was matted with mud, her face was smudged, and she was giggling maniacally.

She took a seat in the back of the classroom so she'd be able to launch spit balls at the geeks who sat in the front, cuz that was always fun.
Back to top Go down
William Abbott (NC)

William Abbott (NC)

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:44 am

"It's not really that dangerous. Dale Earnhardt's death was an accident, nothing more," William replied to Daniel before turning to Lia, "Sarah's still getting ready," he replied with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gakuen AU RP~   A Gakuen AU RP~ Empty

Back to top Go down

A Gakuen AU RP~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HETALIA ROLEPLAY :: Roleplaying :: AU-
Jump to: